A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat benefiting fabulous open-plan living space leading to the garden, modern fixtures throughout and a great location in the heart of Wimbledon.
- Excellent ground floor flat set within period conversion
- Generous reception room incorporated dining space
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two great-sized bedrooms, one leading to patio
- Contemporary bathroom with LED feature lighting
- Large rear garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Presented to a very high standard with a modern finish
- Moments from Wimbledon Station (train, tube and tram)
The property is very well located for the shops on Leopold Road and within easy reach of the centre of Wimbledon, which offers a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Bursting at the seams, this Italian restaurant always leaves you feeling full and smiley.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Dundonald Road station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900