Ideally located close to restaurants and shops of Acton High Street, this generous two bedroom flat offers stylish modern features throughout with terrace, garden and secure off-street parking.
- Well presented ground floor flat
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Further spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Excellent private terrace and garden
- Secure off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road and within easy reach of Acton High Street, the property is close to a superb range of shops and amenities.
Acton Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Run every week Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat by local charity and social enterprise Action West London. This is an exciting market with a real community feel, reflecting Acton's diverse communities. Stalls are available to rent daily and currently include ethnic street foods, fresh fish, fashion, jewellery and bargain stalls .
Delicious freshly prepared sushi and hot dishes perfect for lunch time. They also sell bubble tea and after 4pm, the food is 50% off!
Carvosso's at 210
A smart drinking establishment with a great garden that can be used all year round, with outdoor heaters and blankets. Good food, tasty cocktails and live music on the weekends.
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
Acton Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 771 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.