A stylish two bedroom apartment set within a fantastic modern development, accommodation includes a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and a lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Generously proportioned reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with stone worktops
- Luxurious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Spacious second bedroom and shower room
- Secure underground parking
- Modern development with concierge
Bromyard Avenue is conveniently situated for a great selection of shops and amenities on Uxbridge Road while Shepherds Bush Underground Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The loveliest little café, where the owner Kelly will make you a fantastic flat white and an even better gourmet sandwich.
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
Offering the tastiest, fluffiest blueberry pancake breakfast, which goes great with their homemade lemonade with fresh mint. Everyone who works here is incredibly friendly!
East Acton station
Acton Central station
Acton Main Line station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 798 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.