A stylish two bedroom apartment set within a fantastic modern development, accommodation includes a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and a lovely master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Generously proportioned reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen with stone worktops
- Luxurious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Spacious second bedroom and shower room
- Secure underground parking
- Modern development with concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bromyard Avenue is conveniently situated for a great selection of shops and amenities on Uxbridge Road while Shepherds Bush Underground Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Station House
A little gem located in the heart of Acton in Poet's Corner and a lovely place to go for a bite to eat - great selection of food and very tasty. The Sunday lunch is AMAZING! Really nice paved garden out front with lots of plants and they let dogs in too!
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
A family run café that even has a loyalty offer of buy 8 breakfasts and get 1 free! An extremely friendly father and son team who make you feel welcome in the local area.
East Acton station
Central line, Zone: 2
Acton Central station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Acton Main Line station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,080 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 798 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.