Set moments from a host of local amenities and transport links this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers a modern finish throughout with excellent kitchen and reception room leading to private balcony.
- Superb first floor one bedroom apartment
- Excellent modern kitchen
- Impressive reception room leading to private balcony
- Bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Moments from a host of local amenities
- Variety of transport links close by
Berymead Gardens is a delightful residential street moments from a host of local amenities in Acton as well as a variety of local transport links around the city.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Acton Central station
South Acton station
Acton Town station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 407 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.