Set in a fantastic modern development over the third floor this brand new one bedroom apartment offers high-specification modern interiors throughout with excellent private balcony.
- Stunning third floor one bedroom apartment
- Beautiful interior finish throughout
- Never been lived in and brand new
- Short walk to Acton Overground Station
- Impressive private balcony off from the reception room
- Large double bedroom with double aspect windows
- Gorgeous modern bathroom and superb hallway storage
- Set within a striking modern development
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Palmerston Road is a sought-after location offering easy access to both central Acton and central Chiswick while also being a short walk to Acton Overground Station for superb transport links.
Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of Sussex
A rustic gastropub with a great beer garden and excellent food. It can be a bit of a minor celeb hangout too!
Arguably one of Ealing borough's most unique venues. Circus themed, they have circus performances on Friday and Saturday evenings and they even have their own microbrewery onsite. Definitely one of the best beer gardens in London and a lively, fun place to go for a few drinks after a long week!
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
Acton Town station
South Acton station
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,280 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 598 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000