Presented in excellent condition throughout, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers generous, open-plan living space with gated off-street parking.
- A wonderful two bedroom second floor apartment
- Located within easy reach for Addlestone train station
- Offers generous living space with a contemporary finish
- A large reception room with space for dining
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen
- En suite shower room
- Master bedroom with ample storage space
- Gated off-street parking
Corrie Road is superbly situated close to the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Addlestone. The nearest railway station is Addlestone (National Rail) and for the motorist the M25 provides access into central London and to the South.
Addlestone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Picturesque National Trust site along the canal.
A free exhibition of cars and driving experiences on the Brooklands motor racing circuit.
Foxhills Golf Club
Provides the best backdrop for a round of golf in Surrey and probably the best wine selection for afterwards too.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,794 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,638 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Runnymede Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 980 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45