Boasting a central location moments from the City, this fantastic two bedroom, 17th floor flat offers well presented, modern interiors presented in excellent condition and a balcony with panoramic views.
- Secure modern purpose-built development with concierge
- Fantastic condition throughout
- Smart modern interiors finished in a neutral decor
- Bright open-plan reception room/kitchen with room for dining
- Doors leading from reception room to private balcony
- Balcony with fantastic views of Canary Wharf
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Smart modern shower room and separate utility room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Moments from the amenities of Aldgate, with the City within easy reach. The nearest station is Aldgate East, while the A10, A11 and A12 provide good motoring links.
Aldgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
Finsbury Avenue Square Market
Every other Tuesday there is a wonderful artisan market with everything from cheese and wine stalls, haggis toasties and Japanese food, to the more standard but delicious cakes, cookies and doughnuts!
Aldgate East station
Tower Gateway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,801 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 814 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414