Beautifully arranged on the tenth floor, this stylish three bedroom flat boasts an expansive living space with an open-plan kitchen, a high finish throughout with a private wraparound balcony and off-street parking.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Open plan fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Three double bedrooms with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom and additional en suite shower room
- Private wrap around balcony with fantastic views
- Off-street parking for one car and access to communal garden
- Secure development with lift access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Marsworth House is conveniently located moments from the local amenities in Alperton as well as Alperton Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40 / A406.
Alperton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best veggie Indian food this side of Bombay.
The Apple Tree
Fantastic coffee, croissants and gluten-free cake. Lots of dairy-free alternatives too.
Sudbury Golf Club
Play for the day or become a member at this lovely golf club with a picturesque course of Colt design.
Hanger Lane station
Stonebridge Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,829 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.