This superb three bedroom house boasts bright and spacious accommodation with generous kitchen/dining room and fabulous private rear garden.
- Superb three bedroom house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Offering recent refurbishment
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with expansive dining area
- Two god-sized double bedrooms with further single
- Expansive private rear garden accessed via bi-folding doors
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
The property is located close to shops and amenities in Anerley and Crystal Palace, and within easy reach of the stunning green expanses and leisure facilities of Crystal Palace Park.
Anerley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
A pretty area for walking round with peaceful surroundings. There's a great cafe too.
Crystal Palace Park Dinosaurs
The dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park are a fantastic sight!
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
Harrington Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,347 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,185 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.