Located in the heart of Islington within a period conversion, this superb two bedroom, spacious flat is presented in excellent condition and benefits from a private terrace and wood floors throughout.
- A fantastic two bedroom period property
- Ideally located in the heart of Angel
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Galley kitchen with sleek, integrated fixtures
- Boasts wooden floors throughout
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with a sizeable terrace
- Bathroom with white suite, built in storage space throughout
- Moments from a wide range of transport links
White Lion Street is ideally located moments from Islington's fashionable and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while all transport links to the City and the West End are within easy reach.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,760 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 518 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.