This exceptionally spacious studio flat offers sleek and stylish interiors along with a private entrance and sought-after location moments from Upper Street.
- Spacious studio flat in ideal Islington location
- Located on the lower ground floor of beautiful conversion
- Moments from the amenities on Islington's Upper Street
- Generous studio room with modern, bright interiors
- Benefits from a private entrance
The property is set only moments from Upper Street while being very well served by many shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
Essex Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 519 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000