Set back through private gates this fantastic five bedroom property boasts two bright receptions, five generous bedrooms, two en suites off-street parking and landscaped garden all finished to an excellent standard.
- Outstanding five bedroom detached property
- Drawing room with doors to garden, family room
- Sleek kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room, versatile office/studio room
- Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Three further generous bedrooms, main bathroom
- Landscaped garden with deck and lawn
- Secure off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set in a fantastic location with a wide variety of amenities nearby while a range of transport links are also close by for access around the City.
Arkley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Rising Sun
A quaint village pub with an appetising menu, including a choice of aperitifs, starters, mains and desserts. Can accommodate large groups in their separate dining room, or a more intimate feast. A short distance to Saracens rugby stadium.
Taylor's Dry Cleaners
As well as efficient service, this place has a signed picture of Joanna Lumley on the wall!
Who is not busy 25 hours a day in London?! This fantastic gym located inside the Spires Centre is very clean, the trainers are very professional and it's opened 24 hours a day.
Mill Hill Broadway station
Elstree & Borehamwood station
High Barnet station
Northern line, Zone: 5
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,539 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,473 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,591 (240 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050