A bright and airy studio flat with a bay window and a spacious bathroom, situated moments from Regent's Park and the entertainment facilities and amenities of Marylebone.
- Spacious fifth floor studio flat with a great layout
- Generous, bright studio room with bay window
- Features a well equipped and modern kitchen
- Situated within a portered residential block
- Benefits from secure entry and lift access
- Ideal location next to Regent's Park
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Baker Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Rossmore Court is ideally located for a superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Marylebone, while the green open spaces and superb facilities of Regent's Park are moments away. The nearest station is Marylebone.
Baker Street locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
A great pub featuring that classic trifecta of real ale, Churchill memorabilia and bullets!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Baker Street station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 400 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100