This recently refurbished studio/one bedroom apartment has a delightfully unusual contemporary design including a galleried level bedroom with glass railings, a private rear garden and off-street parking.
- Contemporary design throughout
- Unique galleried level bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
- Purpose-built mansion style building
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
Situated on a quiet residential street, the property is served by the amenities of Balham High Street and is moments from the tranquillity of Tooting Bec Common.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
Camden Coffee House
If you're feeling tired and in need of a caffeine hit, Camden Coffee House is the place to go! #bestcoffeeintown
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Clapham South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £524 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 489 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.