Decorated throughout to an extremely high standard, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a stylish fitted kitchen, bright and spacious reception room and two well proportioned bedrooms.
- Huge reception room with French doors and Juliette balcony
- Open-plan fully integrated kitchen with pale units
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower
- Additional double bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Smart shower room and hallway storage cupboards
- Well presented communal areas and front garden
- Neutral interiors and carpets
- Amazing location within central Balham
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Devonshire Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a great selection of amenities. Tooting Bec Common and Clapham Common are both close by, along with Northern Line and National Rail links from Balham station.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
Clapham South station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 687 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham
020 8772 8000