Bright and spacious within and overlooking the beautiful Barnes Wetland Centre, this lovely two bedroom flat is immaculately presented within benefiting from off-street parking, communal gardens and private garage.
- Lovely reception room with Juliet balcony and stunning views
- Good-size kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite with heated towel rail
- Off-street parking and garage
- Well-maintained communal gardens
This flat is situated close to the many local shops, bars and restaurants on Church Road as well as Barnes station (National Rail) and Hammersmith station (District Line).
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
The Red Lion
A great pub on Castelnau Road with a back garden.
Coach & Horses
An amazing little pub right on Barnes High Street.
Ravenscourt Park station
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,763 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 831 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288