Affording well presented interiors, a fabulous reception room with space to dine and a modern open-plan kitchen/family room, this stylish five bedroom end of terrace house boasts a fantastic location.
- Modern open-plan kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower
- Four bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Four further double bedrooms
- Fantastic gated development in Harrods Village
- Fantastic, sunny roof terrace
- Gym, pool, and 24 hour concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Edmunds Square is set within the sought-after gated Harrods Village development located close to Hammersmith Bridge and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Barnes and Hammersmith. The nearest station is Hammersmith.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Can't decide if you would rather have a curry or Chinese? Well how about both... Bombay Chow does remarkable Indo-Chinese Hakka cuisine. Whether it is one of the noodle sizzlers or the glazed lamb chops, you will leave satisfied.
The Blue Boat
Riverside views of Hammersmith Bridge, great atmosphere and good burgers!
Great pub with a massive beer garden, it's a fantastic place to hang out with friends.
Ravenscourt Park station
Barons Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,616 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,845 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,200 (204 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes
020 3728 2288