Enviably situated in the heart of Barnes, this wonderful three bedroom house offers a beautifully stylish living space with dual-aspect kitchen and dining room, two bathrooms and lovely patio garden.
- Lovely reception room with French doors to patio
- Secluded and quiet location within Barnes
- Gorgeous bathroom with free standing bathtub and skylight
- Good-size kitchen leading through to dining room
- Private patio area with space for entertaining
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
Station Road boasts a tranquil location just moments from a wide range of shops, bars and eateries in Barnes, and close to the River Thames and Barnes Common. Barnes station is also nearby offering direct links to Waterloo.
Barnes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The busiest place in Barnes! Great for breakfast and a morning coffee, plus you can stock up on fantastic bread and cakes too.
The White Hart
A fantastic atmosphere, menu and views of the Thames. Perfect for relaxing and watching the rowers.
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
Barnes Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,193 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,286 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,055 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288