Set within a period conversion this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts stunning interiors with spacious accommodation overlooking the beautiful Thornhill Square.
- One bed first floor flat within beautiful period conversion
- Boasts stunning and generous living space throughout
- Reception featuring high ceilings and full height windows
- Offers stylish, well equipped kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom with mezzanine sleeping level
- Provides well presented shower room
- Residents parking permit available
- Benefits from an excellent location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in close proximity to vibrant Upper Street offering a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants with fantastic transport links nearby.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Caledonian Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,190 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,429 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 378 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000