Offering a superb location on a picturesque road, this architect-designed three bedroom terrace house boasts spacious interiors ideal for entertaining and striking décor.
- A stunning three bedroom terrace house
- Double reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with contemporary en suite bathroom
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with skylight and guest cloakroom
- Well maintained rear garden
- Bespoke kitchen with modern fixtures
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Perfectly situated in the heart of Barnsbury, Huntingdon Street is within easy reach of the fabulous shops, bars and restaurants of Islington while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Caledonian Road station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,252 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000