Located in a wonderful secure mews, this unusual three bedroom luxury property is full of character and boasts outstanding living and entertaining space with private outside space.
- A fabulous three bedroom mews
- Arranged over two spacious, well proportioned floors
- Sleek reception room flooded with natural light
- Ample space to dine and entertain throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with stylish fixtures and fittings
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Two private terraces
- Enviably placed moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is within easy reach of the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants of fashionable Upper Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London and to the North.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Caledonian Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,025 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000