Boasting a superb Islington location moments from an array of amenities. This fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers well-presented interiors throughout with abundance of natural light and a private terrace.
- Situated within highly sought-after Islington address
- Two bedroom maisonette well-arranged over two floors
- Spacious reception room with abundance of natural light
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances and dining space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with space for storage
- Bathroom with white suite
- Charming private terrace
- Located moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Offord Road is perfectly placed for use of the excellent selection of local amenities on Caledonian Road. For a more diverse selection, Upper Street is close at hand offering a plethora of boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Vintage and antiques shops, Camden Passage oozes character and quirkiness with great places to have a coffee or dine. Oh so pretty and quaint!
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Caledonian Road station
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000