Located in the sought-after area of Barons Court, this stunning four bedroom, end of terrace maisonette features bright interiors and spacious accommodation throughout, including private patio.
- Beautifully presented four bedroom maisonette
- Set within a beautiful conversion
- Features high ceilings throughout
- Superb reception room with a feature fireplace
- Stylish, generous eat-in kitchen
- Four well presented, generous bedrooms
- Second bedroom offers en suite shower room
- Benefits from private patio extending 17'
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chesson Road is a tree-lined residential street located moments from the famous Queens Club, and is well served by local amenities, while Kensington High Street is within close proximity, for the motorist the A4/M4 is conveniently located.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
The Colton Arms
The Colton Arms is a great pub right next to Queens Club. It has just undergone a major refurbishment and looks so beautiful inside and out. There is a lovely beer garden, a great new chef and a wonderfully friendly team. They also have quiz nights, steak nights, deals on prosecco, brunch and a cracking Sunday roast. I couldn't recommend it more.
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Barons Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,016 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,403 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.