This bright four bedroom house has been refurbished to a high standard and provides generously-proportioned living space. Ideally situated on a quiet road in Barons Court.
- Fantastic four bedroom terrace house
- Generous double reception room
- Spacious well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, two offer en suites
- Smart bathroom suite
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Superb private rear garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Claxton Grove is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Palace Road with a wider choice available in Hammersmith. The closest underground station is Barons Court (District Line) with the A4/M4 for fast routes into and out of London.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The River Café
It ain't cheap, but it is the finest Italian cooking this side of the Dolomites!
A favourite of mine, this deli in Barnes sells things to take away and tasty lunch and dinnertime meals.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,380 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,456 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,292 (120 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.