This stunning one bedroom apartment is set within a brand new phase of Chelsea Bridge Wharf and offers cool and contemporary living space with views over Battersea Park.
- Set on the fourth floor (with lift) of the Lanson Building
- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Offers bright and spacious accommodation
- Stylish interior and striking wood floors
- Beautifully presented and comprises large reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Chic bathroom and balcony overlooking Battersea Park.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Battersea Park Road are moments away and the amenities of King's Road and Sloane Square are just across the River Thames.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 465 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111