Featuring a fantastic private decked patio, this wonderful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is set within a smart modern development in the heart of Battersea.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Stylish accommodation with plentiful natural light
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Large reception room with attractive wood floor
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with elegant en-suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom and smart bathroom
- Private patio and secure underground parking
Yvon House is just moments from the green open spaces of Battersea Park and enjoys a variety of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants right on the doorstep. Local transport links include Battersea Park Station (National Rail) and regular bus services.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Battersea Arts Centre
Whether you're into theatre, comedy or the fantastic annual ale festival, Battersea Arts Centre always has something interesting on.
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
Battersea Park station
Clapham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,880 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 742 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111