Set within a private gated development with concierge, a private balcony and lift access, this beautifully modern third floor flat provides two double bedrooms and a large open-plan living space.
- 29' reception room with dining area
- Sliding patio doors lead to the balcony (with views)
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Double master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- En suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Additional double bedroom
- Extra smart shower room
- Hallway storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Alexandra Avenue is well located for the stunning open-spaces of Battersea Park. Battersea Park Road offers a wide range of amenities, and Battersea Power Station development is close by. Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations are local.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 865 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111