A superb two bedroom two bathroom apartment set within a smart gated development in the heart of Battersea, moments from the green open spaces of Battersea Park.
- Located on the first floor (with lift) of Yvon House
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Part of a smart gated development in the heart of Battersea
- Generous living space with high ceilings and a stylish inter
- Balcony overlooking the communal courtyard
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is moments from the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of Battersea Park Road, the amenities of Chelsea and King's Road are just a short journey over the river.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
Jack's at the Junction
Great breakfasts and always busy!
Battersea Park station
Clapham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 808 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111