This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the third floor of the sought-after riverside development; Battersea Power Station and boasts two private winter gardens, lift access and residents facilities.
- Light and well arranged reception with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with access to winter garden
- Ample storage with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chic family bathroom
- Parquet flooring with underfloor heating
- Lift access and on site concierge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Circus Road West offers a sublime array of residents facilities including gym, pool, concierge, breakfast clubs, bars and restaurants while the spacious Battersea Park and Sloane Square are a moments walk away.
Battersea Power Station locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,170 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 775 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200