Enviably located on a peaceful residential road in the heart of Battersea, this superb two bedroom flat offers ample living space, period features and modern interiors.
- Situated on the first floor of a period conversion
- Bay-fronted dual-aspect reception room
- Kitchen with space for dining
- Two equal-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Neutral decor
- Plentiful natural light
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Battersea Park is on the doorstep and a host of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found along Battersea Park Road, Battersea Bridge Road and Parkgate Road.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £876 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 720 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.