Providing direct 180 degree views over the river Thames from two private balconies, a vast reception/dining/kitchen and two good-sized double bedrooms, this fantastic maisonette is located within a private development.
- Occupying the first and second floors
- Reception room and master bedroom with balconies
- Eat-in fully integrated kitchen
- Fitted wardrobes within both comfortable bedrooms
- Luxurious bathroom with over bath shower
- Well-kept communal areas and landscaped gardens
- Residential parking available
- Direct riverside access from within the development
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located a short distance from Battersea Bridge Road, and a bus ride away from Chelsea on the North side of the river, the property is well placed for a wealth of amenities. Battersea Park is also close by, and.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111