This superb two bedroom, two bathroom flat is set within a beautifully converted Grade II listed building, providing wonderfully spacious accommodation with a fresh, modern interior.
- Beautifully converted Victorian college building
- Superb two bedroom flat Located on the second floor
- Features high ceilings and a stylish, neutral interior
- Comprises generous reception room with attractive wood floor
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom and smart bathroom
- Secure underground parking
Battersea Park Road is host to a wide range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, while the green open spaces and leisure facilities of Battersea Park and the lovely riverside walks of the Thames Path are only a short distance away.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Prince Albert
Perfect for a post-park refreshment, this traditional pub opposite Battersea Park's Albert Gate has plenty of tables outside.
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 757 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.