Set within a handsome building, this three bedroom flat features two en suites, a sizeable garden with delightful seating area and a generous reception room with space for dining.
- Lower ground floor flat finished to a great standard
- Spacious accommodation with a huge reception room
- Lovely enclosed south-westerly garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second en suite bedroom
- Third bedroom with garden views
- Set within a wonderful period property
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is ideally located in close proximity to Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
Royal Oak station
Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,234 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.