Set within a handsome building, this three bedroom flat features two en suites, a sizeable garden with delightful seating area and a generous reception room with space for dining.
- Lower ground floor flat finished to a great standard
- Spacious accommodation with a huge reception room
- Lovely enclosed south-westerly garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second en suite bedroom
- Third bedroom with garden views
- Set within a wonderful period property
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is ideally located in close proximity to Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,234 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000