Benefiting from a porter and lift, this stylish and spacious three bedroom flat has a neutral décor and well proportioned reception room with stylish semi-open-plan kitchen.
- Stylish and spacious second floor flat
- 24' reception room with dining area
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Set within purpose-built property with porterage and lift
Queensborough Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,037 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000