This bright and modern flat offers ample living space in a period conversion set back from the road and fantastic location moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park.
- Bright and spacious studio flat
- Set on the fourth floor of an attractive period conversion
- Fantastic location moments from the open spaces of Hyde Park
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with white suite
- Lovely studio room
- Close to amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Westbourne Terrace is well served by the shops and cafés on Craven Road and Spring Street with all the attractions of Mayfair and Notting Hill within easy reach.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
The most beautiful café in London.
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 338 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000