A fantastic one bedroom flat found in Bayswater boasting a wonderfully decorated interior throughout, good sized rooms and a location ideal for all local amenities.
- Fantastic one bedroom third floor flat
- Boasting a wonderfully decorated interior throughout
- Brilliant location ideal for all local amenities
- Lovely reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Close to amenities and transport links
Chilworth Mews is ideally located for the many amenities found on Notting Hill Gate with the beautiful open spaces of Hyde Park also just moments away. Paddington is the nearest station.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £594 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 369 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.