Benefiting from a 55' balcony and 37' terrace this fantastic three bedroom apartment is well arranged (with lift) and further boasts a large reception/dining room, stylish eat-in kitchen and two en suites.
- Impressive three bedroom first floor apartment
- Large private terrace and balcony
- Situated within a wonderful imposing building with a lift
- Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Ideal Bayswater location
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Inverness Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,699 (157 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000