This fantastic four bedroom apartment combines bright interiors with generous rooms, crisp décor and a highly desirable location overlooking the greenery of Hyde Park.
- Expansive four bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Reception room with ample dining space and feature fireplace
- Smart and stylish kitchen with additional utility room
- Master bedroom with bay window an en suite shower room
- Three additional generous and well presented bedrooms
- Smart residential building with lift and porter
Albion Street is a prestigious address close to a range of local cafés, shops and restaurants and is within good distance of the comprehensive amenities and attractions of the West End.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Celeb hangout with grand surroundings - skip dinner and just book a hotel room!
Marble Arch station
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,823 (169 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000