Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated in a lovely building moments from Hyde Park and boasts a fantastic reception room and large eat-in kitchen.
- Smart and cleverly arranged one bedroom second floor flat
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Sleek modern kitchen with space to dine
- Large reception room
- Good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- An abundance of storage space
- Close to amenities and transport links
The property is conveniently located moments from the amenities of Leinster Gardens and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill Gate, Queensway and Paddington.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 568 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000