This stunning and well proportioned three bedroom flat boasts a wealth of period features with high ceilings and wood floors and benefits from its own private entrance, central and rear courtyards.
- Three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and spacious throughout
- Wealth of period features and benefits from its own entrance
- Stunning reception room with wood flooring and high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with wood worktop
- Gorgeous master bedroom with lovely en suite bathroom
- Central and rear courtyards accessed via bedrooms
- Fantastic location moments from Hyde Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Inverness Terrace is a residential street situated off Bayswater within easy reach of the green open space of Kensington Gardens and the extensive shops and amenities on Queensway.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Notting Hill Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £868 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,361 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000