Set on the second floor of a quiet block in Beckenham, this spacious two bedroom flat is presented in fantastic condition and boasts a wonderfully quiet location.
- Spacious and well presented south facing flat
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Generous reception with space to dine
- Both bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage throughout
- Smart kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Off street parking
- Quiet, residential address
Park Road is located within good proximity to Beckenham High Street which offers a great range of shops, restaurants and amenities. The property is located between Beckenham Junction and New Beckenham Station.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
New Beckenham station
Beckenham Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,347 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 799 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.