This beautiful three bedroom house which is located on a peaceful residential street benefits from neutral modern interiors and offers a private patio to the rear.
- Beautiful three bedroom terrace house
- Modern living space with neutrally decorated interiors
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private patio to the rear
- Situated on a peaceful residential street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Coronation Road is located close to the shops and amenities of Beckton and Plaistow while the closest transport links are Upton Park Station (District and Hammersmith Lines) and Plaistow Station (District and Hammersmith Lines).
Beckton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Upton Park station
East Ham station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 850 (78 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585