Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout.
- Beautiful three bedroom mews house
- Smart 19' reception room opening onto a balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three bathrooms all with stunning fixtures and fittings
- Situated within a pretty and secure mews development
- Two underground car parking spaces
- Enviable Belgravia address
Dorset Mews is a peaceful Belgravia address and offers easy access to the many upmarket designer retailers and eateries within Sloane Square with Knightsbridge also within close proximity offering a more extensive range.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £15,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,671 (248 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000