A beautifully lit terrace house with an inviting facade, beautiful garden and terrace, three en suite bedrooms and an enviable location within the heart of Belgravia.
- Peaceful residential street in a central location
- Drawing room with huge skylight and access to terrace
- Stunning wood floors, stairs and bannisters
- Family room with integrated sound and doors to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- All three bedrooms provide fitted wardrobes
- Three good-sized en suite bathrooms
- Wonderful terrace that overlooks the garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Graham Terrace is ideally located for a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and delicatessens along Pimlico Road with a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries to be found along King's Road and on Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £19,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000