Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout.
- Beautiful white stucco front period conversion
- Elegantly arranged over the lower ground floor
- One bedroom with access to a pretty patio
- Light reception room with glass roof and doors on the patio
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Set down study area with integrated desk and storage
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Enviable location in the heart of Belgravia
Chesham Place is a sought-after Belgravia address located within close proximity to the many high street designer retailers and department stores within Knightsbridge, the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000