A well presented one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting private terrace and an enviable location on a residential street in Belsize Park.
- A fabulous one bedroom flat
- Well-presented private terrace
- Set on the lower ground floor
- Walk-in wardrobe and stylish bathroom
- Bedroom with dual-aspect windows
- Bright reception room
- Situated on a residential street in Belsize Park
Belsize Park is ideally situated for access to a number of local amenities with Swiss Cottage, Finchley Road and Belsize Park all nearby.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Belsize Park station
Swiss Cottage station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,850 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.