This is a bright and stylish studio apartment located on the fourth floor of a desirable building, in a great location on Haverstock Hill.
- Stunning studio apartment on Haverstock Hill
- Well-equipped and boasting contemporary interiors
- Fitted kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Wall-to-wall windows provided ample natural light
- Stylish bathroom with feature lighting
- Sleeping area sectioned off from main studio
- Integrated storage space
- Moments from Belsize Park Underground Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Romney Court is located on Haverstock Hill a very short distance from Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line). Nearby Belsize Village is also host to a selection of great local amenities.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best selection of baby brands, along with classes and a good cup of coffee!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Chalk Farm station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,260 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 360 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600