Located moments from the shops and restaurants of Hampstead and Haverstock Hill this well presented three bedroom flat benefits from spacious, well proportioned rooms and gated parking.
- A bright three bedroom flat
- Located on the raised ground floor of a period conversion
- 20' reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms, bathroom and off-street parking
Parkhill Road is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, Hampstead and Primrose Hill.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
A real lunchtime treat, this restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere also operates as a cafe and deli.
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Gospel Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 997 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.