Situated on the lower ground floor of a lovely period conversion, this superb two bedroom flat boasts expansive open-plan living with integrated sound, underfloor heating in the bathrooms and a private patio.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Expansive bay fronted reception room with dining space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Integrated sound system and feature fireplace
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second sizeable bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating in the bathroom and en suite shower room
- Private paved patio
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fellows Road offers an ideal location moments from the local amenities of both Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage. The property is also close to the lovely open space of Primrose Hill.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for all-day breakfast or brunch!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Swiss Cottage station
South Hampstead station
Finchley Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 904 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead
020 7433 6600