Set within a modern purpose-built block close to Tower Bridge, this bright one bedroom ground floor flat offers abundant living space finished to a high standard.
- Spacious one bedroom flat within purpose-built block
- Set within purpose-built block
- Ample living space finished to a high standard
- Light and spacious reception room
- Stylish fitted kitchen with generous space
- Good-sized bedroom and smart bathroom
- Located on a quiet residential road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Cadet Drive is close to a variety of shops and amenities on nearby Tower Bridge Road while being within easy reach of central London and the City.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Not a bad way to start your day with breakfast at the Shard!
South Bermondsey station
Surrey Quays station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,182 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 459 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.